|Date||01-Apr-2013 to 24-Apr-2013|
|Time||6:30 - 7:30pm|
|Location||Yoga Room - Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Cluster Y, Swiss Tower|
|Price||AED 700 (inclusive of a complimentary 5-class card)|
- Increase flexibility and mobility
- Tone and strengthen your whole body
- Improve cardiovascular fitness levels
- Feel more alive, energised and vibrant
- Gain mental clarity, inner peace and an overall sense of well-being
4-week intro course, 8 classes, starts April 1st. Participants will receive a complimentary 5-class card. This course is suitable for people new to yoga and Ashtanga.
Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 - 7:30pm
Ashtanga yoga is a powerful and dynamic system of yoga that synchronises the movement of the body with the breath (vinyasa). The practice moves through a progressive series of postures that build internal heat, purifying the body, nervous system and mind.
This 4-week course will introduce you step-by-step to the fundamentals of Ashtanga yoga, including breath and posture alignment.
For more information or to sign up for this course , email firstname.lastname@example.org